Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF

Actually, today I have class and three afternoon meetings and this weekend I have two big-ish assignments due plus the readings for Monday's classes and probably some other stuff, but I'm just getting the hang of my Google calendar and can't figure out how to make tasks different colors yet, so I can't be sure which ones really matter and which ones are things like "buy cat litter," which honestly, those spoiled brats can wait.

On the other hand, there IS a T.G.I. Fridays about three blocks away from me, so maybe I could go get some pizza shooters and get over my case of the Fridays. The other day I was walking home from school and this skinny tattooed dude came storming out of there, ripped his apron off and marched into oncoming traffic while yelling "F*ck you too!! F*ck all of you!" I gather from that experience that it's a lovely place to work, and besides I love red and white stripes because I find them calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment