Friday, March 27, 2009

My Discs are Clearer Than Yours

This morning I had to go visit my doctor because she needs me to pay her $20 to tell her that my medication is working just fine, thank you, may I have some more. Obviously this annoys me and I'm displeased at having to go, but then she had a 3rd year medical student with her, and he sat in on the appointment, so we got to do all kinds of fun stuff that we might not otherwise. Since I have the brain problems, she did the "neuro tests," such as looking in my eyes and banging my knees and making me push against her hand with my face and do the polka and etcetera.

Anyway, since she was showing the medical student all this, and he got to do it after her, I learned that I have "unusually clear discs" and that you can see the back of my eye very easily. I don't know what that means, but I'm taking it as a compliment. She also said I have very good reflexes, and I thought about asking her why I suck at sports then, but I figured she was just referring to the fact that I almost nut-kicked her medical student when he used the little hammer on my knee.

...

1 comment:

  1. It would have been funnier if you tried to nut-kick the med student when he WASN'T using the hammer on you. Then they'd really think you had brain problems.

    ReplyDelete