Friday, March 20, 2009

You're a bum, You're a Punk, You're an Old Slut on Junk

Sadly, the Pogues did not play Fairytale of New York when we saw them, probably mostly because they didn't have a female singer with them, so it would have required Philip Chevron (aka, the coherent one) to affect a high voice, which would be uncomfortable for everyone.  

They did, however, play this song, which I love:



I shot that on my cell phone, which isn't the kind with a good camera or anything, so I'm going to guess that doesn't violate any copyright laws.  I saw other people there with real cameras, and I will name names to save my own ass, if I have to.

So, anyway, this is all meant to show you how cool I am, because I like Irish Folk Punk, and I own a cellphone with a shitty camera.  You know you want to be me.


....

No comments:

Post a Comment