Thursday, April 23, 2009

It has been once in a blue moon!

So, in a moment of desperation yesterday, I googled "cleaning services Chicago" just to see how much it would cost to have someone ELSE prepare my apartment for showing, since I have this whole job thing going on and Houseboy is in the midst of the most important exams of his life except for that first one they give you when you're born to make sure you don't have any terminal baby diseases.  Anyway, apparently what it will cost me is about $175, two cleaning people, four hours, and a viral message sent from my hotmail account to everyone I've ever known.  

If you're one of those people, I apologize.  If you're not, I apologize double, since apparently the message was funny enough that several people assumed I was being hilariously ironic, which I am choosing to take as a compliment.

Anyway, I've heard back from friends I actually talk to regularly, but I can't wait to see if I get messages from my former bosses, high school acquaintances I've lost touch with and my own cell phone.  

The internet is an adventure!



....

No comments:

Post a Comment