Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

So, it finally occurred to me that perhaps the "Fancy Pants" project is not exactly in line with what my "loyal" "readers" might have come to expect from my infrequent and illogical blogging, and so I went ahead and started a whole new blog for that stuff: http://notastylist.blogspot.com/

I wanted to use http://fancypants.blogspot.com/, but of course that was taken, and even more of course, it was taken by someone who is afraid and threatened by the internet and was only using Blogger to stave off the inevitable advance of the machines, and luckily she clamped down on the "Fancy Pants" corner of the internet before they could use it against her, as you can tell by the fact that she has four blogs, all variations on "Fancy Pants," and only one of which has any content. Oh, also, the last time she posted was 10 years ago.

Ten years ago. How incredibly frightening is that... some part of my brain doesn't really acknowledge that the internet has been around that long, and suggests that I head into one of those tirades about how old I am and how quickly time moves and the two roads that diverged in the woods and how I should have taken the one that headed to Disney World, because I've never been there.

Anyway, as a result of starting that new blog and also continuing the folly that is a PhD program, you might not hear from me much at this spot, but I'll do my best to keep you updated on my inevitable descent into madness and how it is being staved off with macaroni and cheese...



No comments:

Post a Comment