Friday, May 15, 2009

Dirty Pictures

Are you an aspiring Blogger?  Do you want to know how to get a bunch of hits on your blog, become world famous, pay for your new pool with shiny ad pages and all without leaving the comfort of your couch?  Try using sexual innuendoes in your blog title.  Or, just say "sex," because that's simpler.  I know innuendoes can be hard to think of, as I demonstrated on Wednesday.  

The unfortunate thing is that you'll have a hard time keeping readers if you use your best blog titles on reviews of Nabokov.  For some reason people who googled "sex on the bathroom floor" don't come back after reading about semi-obscure Russian novelists.  Sorry dudes.  Next time I promise nudie photos.  Oh, this is next time?  Well, I've got a camera, and I've got a work computer, I don't see how this could go wrong...


...


No comments:

Post a Comment