Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am my own best friend

So, because I wanted to NOT be doing work while eating my leftover soup and diet coke for lunch today, I decided to organize my hotmail e-mails into folders.  I have "Work E-mail" and "Purchases" and "Passwords" and "Friend e-mail" and "Family e-mail."

So, I paused a moment over some e-mails from and to Houseboy, but threw them into the "Family e-mail," thinking, What's the point of getting married if he's not family now, right?

But then I'm about halfway through all my e-mails and realize that I've been putting e-mails I sent to myself in "Friend e-mail."

So, my husband is family, but I'm just a friend.  

Interesting.


...


1 comment:

  1. I kind of think that's awesome.

    At least you think of yourself as a friend, right? Better than putting yourself in with "Purchases."

    ReplyDelete