Thursday, January 22, 2009

Urban Outfitters, Woolite, Jelly Beans

So, my good friend Hedgehog wrote a blog yesterday that was about how she doesn't have internet or cable in her new house and is trying to decide between AT&T and Comcast and the associated hair-pulling and whatnot.  All of a sudden, she's of interest to people working in the tv industry and even a young whippersnapper named ComcastCares1, who offers the sage advice that there are probably special offers for new customers in her area.  

Since I already get DirecTV in my building and have no choice about the matter, I figured this would be a good time to mention that I like to shop online at Anthropologie and ModCloth and that I'm thinking of buying all my tools at Sears.  Plus, Target is a great place to shop, and a Minnesota company.  Also, I like chocolate.

Bigmoneybigmoneybigmoney.  



1 comment:

  1. Dude! Those special offers will be coming your way any minute now!! Nice thinking!

    ReplyDelete