Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog squared

I read a bunch of other people blogging today about how they have funny IM conversations, and I got jealous, so I'm sharing this:



Hedgehog: and look at this crazy fucking shit

Antelope:
holy shit i would've given my future left boob for a dollhouse like that when i was a kid

Hedgehog
:
you didn't has a boob then

Antelope:
i have one i made myself, and put in carpeting and wallpaper and lights and everything, but it was not as cool as this
that's why i said FUTURE left boob

Hedgehog
:
oH!
slow
Hedgehog: that's a hutch! made to look like a muthafuckin' dollhouse

Antelope:
NOOOOOOOOOO
i wondered why they didn't show the inside

Hedgehog
:
oh! liquor cabinet

Antelope:
actually, it would be more awesome as a dollhouse, but liquor cabinet is pretty wikid

Hedgehog
:
because you should keep your liquor in a mansion

Antelope:
yeah, you should

Hedgehog
:
guess so
i buys it for you, k?

Antelope:
kay yes please

Hedgehog
:
k, I hire moving company that no ever bring it to you, but I sweared that i buyed it
k

Antelope: brilliant

Hedgehog
:
it happens sometimes


...

No comments:

Post a Comment