Monday, August 24, 2009

Myspace Monday

So, I have actual stuff to do that is not in front of the computer all day today, but heaven forbid I leave you alone, because I know Hedgehog will throw a fit, so I'm starting a new way to slack off, called Myspace Mondays, in which I just repost a blog from Myspace, back when I didn't know that blogging was all about trying to impress strangers, and so all of America was missing out on my hilarity. So, without further ado, because I have to leave in 5 minutes, here is a post from April 18, 2004, entitled "Deep Thoughts"

I was just realizing that I have lots of deep thoughts that I could be sharing with you all. Like, for instance, how war really sucks. Also, poverty. Those are two things I really don't like. I think probably most people wouldn't like them if they would just think about it for a minute. Cause they really do suck a lot. And I think maybe we as a country should be doing something about that. Like maybe take all the guns in the world and sell them and give the money to poor people. Or we could give the poor people jobs selling guns. Or whatever... But then I think, Maybe war and poverty are like these really hard problems that maybe no one can solve... Like maybe there always has been war and poor people and there always will be, even if we sell all the guns or killed all the poor people. So, I go buy a Domino's Philly Cheesesteak Pizza and a Pepsi. I like Pepsi, because the commercials say that's what the black people drink, and I like black people. A lot of people don't, but I do. I guess that's what makes me different. Sometimes I wish I were black. I think some things would be hard, with the racism and whatnot, but on the other hand, a lot of things would be a lot easier. Like, I wouldn't have to worry about fashion or dancing, because I'd just be good at them. And probably sports too. Anyway, it's a hell of a lot better than being an Arab.

No comments:

Post a Comment