Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 15 and 16: Panda and Horse

I'm going to blame both my lateness and the lameness included herein on travelling 1800 miles in the last week, which has made my brain and everything else all full up of McDonald's french fries.


This is Lamont; he is not a superhero, but he wishes he were, so he drew an L on his chest with permanent marker, and he's thinking about getting it tattooed. He also paints his nails green, and he thinks if he were a superhero maybe his power could be Nuclear Nails, which would be something like glowing nails that can start fires or something. He is also morbidly obese, but that is okay for a panda, so mind your own business. He loves giant suckers because he can eat them all day (this one is watermelon flavored), but sometimes he gets panda hair in them, and that is no fun.


This is a rocking horse because I can't draw horses and even getting a horse face to not look like a dog was a big challenge, and hooves just seemed impossible right now. Because this is an inanimate object, it does not have a story, because I'm not crazy.

She does look like she knows something though, doesn't she?


2 comments:

  1. I think that's a really good rocking horse! And I have high standards as far as rocking horses go. Her expression is more like, "I can't believe you made me a f*$#ing rocking horse instead of just drawing some hooves. This is quite uncomfortable."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look uncomfortable doesn't it? Poor Laila. Oops, now she has a name...

    ReplyDelete