Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 19: Cheetah

As I was drawing my cheetah today, Houseboy asked me how I was going to show that she was fast. "She's a slow cheetah, actually," I said. "Then she'll need roller skates," he said. That's the whole explanation for the roller skates. It has nothing to do with trying and failing to draw cheetah paws.


Brooke is a slow cheetah, but she makes up for it by wearing roller skates and mostly only meeting other cheetahs at the roller rink. Today is 70s Flashback Day, which is her favorite, because the disco ball really goes well with her green hair and pink roller skates. Obviously, she dyes her hair, but a leopard can't change its spots, as they say, and the same is true for cheetahs. She tried once to bleach them out, but even that didn't work. Besides roller skating, Brooke likes sugary cereals, Kafka, and Mexican wrestling. She hates being called a hipster, polo shirts and posers.



1 comment:

  1. While you really need to learn how to draw paws and hooves and such, you have excellent color choices and I really like her body - though not in a sexy way... but she is sexy... I mean, I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete